I have not travelled a lot but I want to. However, I know I missed a lot about those places I have travelled. My itinerary to any place starts from Airport to hotel and extends to some major travelled spots. I always try to have an experience of the real essence of the place; the Country side. But sometime its the company I am with or beforehand plans or might be the obsession with the urban developed surprises that hinders the urge of getting in touch with the country's real natural beauty.
From my view, concrete structures, pruned leaves, controlled traffic, hugely maintained shopping malls, packed food, packed dairy are enough seen. Everything is being mechanically served on our doorsteps. The least we can do for our betterment is when we are out of this automated city, we could stay in the natural condition and can appreciate and feel the nature. I want to see everything natural as I am. Have we forgotten we are still human being, nature's biggest achievement. We are the one who is day and out trying to challenge and get the most of our life automated. Now its impossible to find beauty in the cities, the countryside is the place where there is still tremendous amount of life in every drop of water.
I am from India, I lived there for 26 years and in all these years I lived in so many cities of India. I visited so little the countryside. I know I missed all the beauty. The fact is one gets so fascinated by the upcoming surprises of the urban development, time passes by like a fragrance. Thats true I did not get time or a chance to go and live a whole diifferent life in Rural India , just because I was too busy in developing myself with the development of the vicinity.
Brighter days, Silent nights, Fresher air, Cooler water, warmer companionship all those desirous for peaceful and happening life who should be there are here where nothing stops ever for nobody. Yeah development is good but not on the cost of our natural beauty and peaceful days which were gifted to us. I know its not easy to go back and dump everything but trying is never hard. The first step to start the revolution and end this article; lets minimize the wastage. If I give a closer look into the lifestyle the most of us have, we waste half of the everything we use. Before using anything a search can be done about the optimal usage of every part of anything. Lets get started its you who will see the change.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really True….I felt in the early days of my career that I missed most of the things in my life. I wished I could lived in metros , grown up between the horns of Mercedes, took the service of best tutors and made it in IIT or IIM. I am a guy who was grown up in rustic environment in a town with 15K population with single Eng Med school but finally educated in countries 17th rank Engg college and landed in US. Now I feel contented abt what I have seen and achieved. I feel proud of being from country side and lived what people dreamt to live.
Again one small story to co-relate this.
There was a man (who had a lots of land in coastal area) relaxing at the beach. A builder approached him and said
Builder:-Please sell your land to me.
Man:- Why?
Builder:- I will make a 5 star hotel here.
Man:- What will happen then?
Builder:- Lots of people will visit this place, lots of tourism.
Man:- Then?
Builder: You will become millionaire ?
Man: Then?
Builder: You can sit, relax and enjoy the life.
Man: That’s what I am doing now.
Post a Comment