Monday, August 18, 2008

LIFETIME INVESTMENT

The point is how much we get from the money. In today’s world is it clever to invest the saving or save it? We spend, save and invest our hard earned money for the present and future safety and progress; it is a myth. We spend half of our earning on our skin and pleasure, one fourth goes into the hand of the bank for payment of the loan debt and the final chunk is left for our daily needs. Why to live in so much pressure, our life doesn’t deserve this. Why we can’t ever learn to live surprisingly happy in whatever we have and can have conveniently.

My saving and investment is on the daily basis. I don’t believe in handing over my money to a certified professional investor, when I can do better than him. I love cooking not because I don’t like eating out; In fact I love exploring cuisines and restaurants but home cooked food actually satisfy me better. Here is my saving by not going out for meal and investment by perfecting my cooking talent which I can cash anytime by getting a job in restaurants or by catering. I love writing but I just cannot stand reading not because I cannot read, it’s just that I don’t find reading as captivating as writing. Here is no saving as such but I invest by writing blogs and recipes which gets me the publicity. I don’t like shopping which actually saves me a lot of money. I think the more dresses or appliances you have the more confusion is there, maintenance is there and wastage of time is there. I love travelling a lot rather than going to shopping malls I prefer going out of the city/ country and have fun or visiting my hometown which connects me to my roots and livens my taste buds. Here is my saving of my mental peace, self awakening, and knowledge about culture, place and people. Here is my investment for lifetime experience. I make donations to needy children and people. Here is my saving, my positive thinking and good intention. My investment is what I get in return is the power and right to take care of someone which is never a mistake.
My husband earns for above mentioned lifestyle. What else one earns money for? The answer that I get for this question is, for children and their future. For me I don’t need children as we already have so many in needs, which I love to help and I help them indeed.
I am not denying the power of savings or investment, the only misconception I want to get clear is why to invest by depositing our bulk earnings instead by spending and saving on daily basis which in return gives us the experience of life and less stress for healthy living. Lets keep happy ourselves, world will be happy by themselves. This is not a Myth.

1 comment:

Gaurav Mishra said...

Wow..I really like ur investment technique and really appreciate the assets on which u made the investment. The investments made on materialistic assets are perishable which is influenced by market forces (3rd party) but ur kind of investment and saving are immortal. Nobody can take away from you and they will definitely grow day by day.
A piece of advice from ur blogger frnd that you shud njoy reading as well. I have found two instances on ur blog page (one in ur post another in ur profile) that you don’t njoy reading as much as writing. Start reading because books are best frnds and good reading will enhance ur writing skills. A good book might leave you... slightly exhausted at the end but you live several lives while reading it.